|Dr Aintzane Ballestero|
LMS ( 1993 ) UPV GP
|Dr John Chadwick|
MA BM BCh Oxford 1978 DRCOG
|Dr Diana McEwen|
BSc Ph.D MMBS DFSRH DRCOG MRCGP PGCmedEd
- Studied PhD Pathology at Imperial College London, prior to studying medicine at Royal Free and University College London Medical school, and qualified as a medical doctor in 2006
- Completed hospital jobs at Horton Hospital (Banbury), John Radcliffe Hospital (Oxford), Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospital (Oxford) and Churchill Hospital (Oxford) and completed GP training scheme in Banbury
- Trained as a GP at Bicester Health Centre and subsequently worked at a number of practices in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
- Special interests include dermatology, women's and sexual health
- GP education and training
- Works 9 clinical sessions including extended hours session (4 days a week)
- Personal interests include photography, walking, cycling, travelling, consuming and performing arts, dinghy sailing in good weather
|Dr Mary Akinola|
|Dr Barbara Bregon|
Dr Bregon works as a salaried doctor at both Botley and Kennington.
|Dr Rosamond Maria Hall|
Dr Hall works as a Salaried GP at our Kennington branch.
|Dr Ewa Frac|
Dr Frac works as a Salaried GP at both Kennington and Botley.
|Dr Simon Clough|
Dr Clough works at both sites as a salaried GP.
|Dr Maddy Podichetty|
We are delighted to welcome Dr Podichetty to the team as a GP Partner from 9th October 2017
|Dr Manpreet Ahluwalia (f)|
I qualified from Sheffield University in 2001.
I have been working as a GP in Oxfordshire since 2008.
When I am not at work, I enjoy gardening and running around with my 7 and 4 year old in the park!