Our Responsibility to you:
- We aim to treat all our patients with courtesy, respect and equality without discrimination; respecting sensitivity and confidentiality.
- We aim to offer a smooth path to NHS services and encourage patients to inform us when things go wrong.
Your Responsibility to us:
- We expect you to treat us with courtesy, respect and equality. We take threatening abusive or violent behaviour towards our staff or other patients very seriously. We may exercise the right to remove patients from our list if we find their behaviour unacceptable.
- Please inform us if you are unable to attend an appointment at the surgery or the hospital. This appointment could be offered to someone else.
- Inform us of any changes in your personal details – name, address or telephone number.
As patients, you are responsible for your own health and that of any dependents. It is important that you adhere to information and advice given to you by health professionals, and co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep you healthy.